Dear All,

First of all I apologize, if I opened this topic in wrong section. I have checked other LAVTeam forum's other sections and thought that this would be the most appropriate place. smile.gif

This is very useful course about WAsP software, which costs a lot for just video tutorials. If anybody have it Please share it here. I am student of engineering faculty and currently working on Wind project, this will be the most useful asset I could get by now.

I appreciate every response! smile.gif

Here is a brief description of the course and the link:\

The purpose of the on-demand course is to give you access to the study material, when you have the time to study. The entire course will therefore be ready when you log in and you will have full access to the course material for 8 weeks. During this time, it is entirely up to you when you study and how much time you wish to spend on each module.
There are certain tasks and assignments, which need to be completed in order to receive the Certificate of Participation at the end of the course, but you can go over the material as many times as you wish. Most importantly, in module 8, you are asked to complete a case study and hand it in. It will be evaluated by a member of the WAsP Team at DTU Wind Energy and brief feedback will be given. Should you have questions or comments during the course, you are welcome to send us an email.

We have also made a Course Forum, where participants can post comments and questions and browse questions and answers from other participants. The course objectives are:

1. To teach you how to use the WAsP software

2. To teach you enough theory to avoid the pitfalls

http://www.wasp.dk/courses-and-certification#wasp-self-study

Cheers!