IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику mecheil.edwar ::: Спасибо сказали: 55 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
3.11.2023 - 14:21 Raduga we miss you
Sir Raduga and all Lavteam staff helping us so much...
I wish him to be good...
Many Thanks To all of you
Special Thanks to en_boy for his kind post ...

Best Regards
Civil Engineer, dell001, en_boy, geomap2005, kostell, palmasergei, siciloro,
26.05.2021 - 07:56 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
Russianclient, I appreciate all of what you say.
But What can we say? with deep regret this is the life. It is a struggle between the right and the false.
A struggle between injustice and justice.
People kill and take from others what they do not deserve.
And in other side, another group of people deprives them of their right to a decent life.

Today we live in a world full of lies, fraud and misinformation.

Today, not everything we read or hear is true.

Finally, I can say according to the Holy Bible.

..... Light came to the world, and unfortunately people loved darkness more than light.
ioncube,
25.05.2021 - 09:09 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
Dear mehakkhalid
Let me thank you for your post.
and let us review the story from the begining...

why jewish retunrned back to Palastine...
they can select any other land... and they have lived in many countries before whithout any problem....
and nowadays you also prove my words... why they are surrounding the Jerusalem and deduct so many places from the original arab people...
this land for them it is not only a normal land? it is a very specific holy land as per their faith?
if you read all my explansions it is not only for the land as a normal land please pay attention to my word not as a normal land...
They can go to any other land from the world... and can establish their country...
but this is a religiesue issue... this is the holy land for them and they have to rebuild the ulter that has been destroyed since 2000 years.
this land for them is the same as Al Kabba for Muslims...
this is the main crise.... and this is the major reason that moves the fighting there...
you have the right to agree or disagree with my opinion but this will not change the facts that I have mentioned in my previous posts.
and last point to take into consideration is that I explain the thoughts and the holy things for each believers....
I am not telling this is right or who is wrong...
I explain only the doctrinal aspects for each religion that lead to this crise and fighting...
again I repeat my thanks to You.
Kind Regards.
ioncube,
24.05.2021 - 07:16 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
In these posts, I will introduce the basic principles of the three religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
From here, I will provide an explanation for the problems that occur today regarding this topic.
At the outset, I would like to express my full respect for all believers of all faiths and sects throughout the world.
What I will write is just an explanation and clarification and not offend anyone or any of these three religions.
ioncube,
22.05.2021 - 13:35 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
russianclient,
Why you say this offense to all the chrestians and says are idol whorshiper!!!???
who give you the rights to say that...
and I think this forum is not the place for this kinds of these silly things....
Just kerp in mind the center of all the history old and new histroy are Jesus christ....
and the fights and big wars thay happrned and that will happen for the flase christ who will lead the world to more bloods and destructive wars....
I can reply to you... but I see the forum is not for this kinds of silly things...
I respect the thoughts for every one...
do not offense others by this way... and the real scientest who search for the truth do not follow your way ok... even Quran when speak about jesus says he is the word of god and spirit of him...
ok....
it is a long story.... chrestian people not follow idols k
ok....
ioncube,

RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 20.04.2024 - 06:01