IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику russianclient ::: Спасибо сказали: 82 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
6.02.2023 - 05:10 Нужен инженер-строитель или архитектор за $20/час.
Хочу нанять на почасовую работу чертежником/проектировщиком любого инженера, который разбирается в строительстве или архитектуре, знает АвтоКад и понимает по английски. Желателен опыт проектирования. Оплата начинается с $20/час. Платить могу в крипто-валюте или переводом американских долларов в любой банк, по возможности. Физически, человек может находиться в любом месте, мы можем периодически общаться по электронной почте, через Вотсап, Скайп и т.п. Даже студент-отличник мне бы подошел, но можно и государственного работника, у которого есть опыт, свободное время и компьютер.
Kong chandamuny, Williams,
29.05.2021 - 06:04 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
I agree with above comment. USA pours money into Israel, to destabilize situation on the Middle East, but so they also give hundreds of million dollars and weapons to Arabs, so that they all killed each other. USA and Russia - are the biggest weapon exporters in the world.

However, let's make a scientific experiment and take USA, Russia and Israel out of picture. In the dark ages Great Britain had wars and took slaves. It was common at that time to steal the golden depository from besieged cities. Wars brought great economic profit. I do not think they did it because of Jews and slaves were mostly white. Before Spain became Christian, they too had wars and traded slaves. The black people from Africa were taking black slaves, re-selling them in Spain. Again, I do not think Jews had anything to do there. In the ancient times Romans had war with Carthage, again no Jews involved. And during the Crusade - British and German knights murdered Jews and Arabs equally.

So, I do not think that current Israel-Palestine controversy is rooted in religion. I have seen many people of different religions in foreign lands doing business peacefully, drink together for each other's health, laugh at their differences, become great friends and marry children to each other's families.
ioncube,
26.05.2021 - 06:16 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
I worked with a Palestinian engineer, a very educated person, who was sincere in his belief that Jews never lived in Israel and Torah (Old Testament) was a fake. This is called - delusion. However, I agree that Jewish people in modern Israel create a big problem. Most ultra-orthodox Jews think the same way, because the State of Israel became a product of European colonialism in 1948. Jews never actually wanted to go to Israel. Not from Russia, not from Germany, not from Poland. They did not want to leave the countries where they had thriving economically and socially. That is why they murdered Haim Arlosoroff, while we was walking on Tel-Aviv beach with his wife.
When Hitler rose to power, he wanted to get rid of Jews. He granted them visas to leave Germany and come to Israel, while British did not allow Jews to enter Palestine. Haim Arlosoroff made this agreement with Hitler and saved 60 thousand Jews, while a few millions remained in Germany. That was a problem that required a solution. Hitler consulted with Pope. The result is known now as "Final Solution", a mass murder, genocide, a horrible tragedy. By the way, there are many people who deny it ever happened too.
Anyway, action causes a reaction. What Jewish people are doing in Israel or other countries - is causing a negative reaction from Christians for centuries. The level of government antisemitism in Europe was many times higher than in Muslim countries, where Jewish people were allowed to live among Arabs, receive higher education, professionally practice. All of that was banned in Europe. The problem is - that Jews engage and successfully compete in activities, that they should not be doing. God, gave them Torah, made a chosen people, who supposed to shed light in the darkness, become teachers, wizards and example for humanity. Instead, they pull every dirty trick imaginable and deserve nothing but hatred.
FROGJUMPMY, mecheil.edwar, Williams,
24.05.2021 - 07:03 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
Mecheil,
I appreciate the info. and waiting for more. Specifically, on a topic, I try to reason, that Jews and Muslims - are brothers, coming from same Forefathers. Christianity too, in my personal opinion was born as attempt of Jesus to explain Godliness to Jewish people in simple terms and did not charge money for helping people or performing miracles. By the way, I heard that Pontius Pilat, the executor, later became Christian himself and died on a cross. Why so many greatest Jewish Rabbis in history were excommunicated, chased away and prosecuted by Jews themselves! Same was happening with open-minded Christian priests, and Muslim scientists as well - because every ruler is afraid of wise person, who can take their place. Even today, in this day and age, the Pope was heavily criticized for acknowledgement of men's responsibility to pleasure their wives in marriage!
I believe, and it is my personal opinion, that regional conflicts are never religion or faith or nationality based. Punic Wars did not start because Romans hated Black people or Rome was more democratic than Carthage. More than 100 years they kept killing each other to dominate Mediterranean marketplace. Using today's technology we could feed most of the world, providing electricity, jobs, medicine and education for every person on the planet. Instead everybody finds a stupid reason to fight, because that gives them money or power.
What all men want? A woman. Who gives the license to have intimate relationship? A cleric of religious institution. How many virgins do they promise? They buy obedience and use fear to establish control. The government is doing same thing less effectively, with money, army, police, corrupt bureaucracy and courts. The essence is the same as always was. When everyone is fighting and middle class is afraid of poor, they pay taxes better, making rich people - filthy rich. Everything else is a fog and decorations, like a theatre.
ioncube, mecheil.edwar, Williams,
22.05.2021 - 04:45 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
Respect - is the key word here. Also, there is on-going war for natural resources now. If Ethiopia has advanced military training and equipment, they can build a dam and destroy Egypt economy. Israel can control fishing in Jordan river. Even UK and France are ready to fight about a fishing rights. In other words, people are not civilized enough to resolve their differences without a war.

Who sabotaged Iranian fusion reactor? Iran used Siemens pumps. Japan too used Siemens pumps. Why Japan could not simply re-start the pumps by hooking up power generators? Can a country create mega-wave? Why Russians are studying patents of Nicola Tesla? Could Tesla see the future? Why Tunguski meteorite exploded in atmosphere? Did God send observers to Earth, then flood? And the last question. Why do we need nuclear weapons? Really! Repeat again what Atlantis did 70 thousand years ago? Triger the movement of tectonic plates? Like in Japan?
ioncube, Williams,
21.05.2021 - 06:16 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
I believe that fighting has nothing to do with truly religious people. Religion is just an excuse for clerics on both sides to grab political power and make money. Here is why. Both, Arabs and Jews believe in same God, Allah or Allaheinu. Christians on the other side - are idol worshipers and have the Son, the Father and Holly Spirit, because of great miscommunication. Jesus clearly remarked that he is not God, but the son of God, as any other person who has a soul, given by God. Both, Arabs and Jews have same forefathers: Abraham, Jacob, Isaac. More so, Prophet Muhammad confirmed that God gave land of Israel to Jews, as it says in Qu'ran. Now, if you were an observant Muslim, why would not you believe the Prophet? Simple, yes?

However, politicians need to find a conflict so that their face put on front page of newspaper and they get hundreds of millions of dollars from interest groups. Surah 5:21 - 5:51 describes in great detail the relationship with Jews and Christians. Indeed, there is no controversy. It basically re-affirms that everyone must adhere to the commandments and also warns, that very bad people exist among both Jews or Christians who disobey those rules, therefore any good Muslim should not take them as friends, do not follow their footsteps and oppose the perverts.

The problem is rather with scholarly consensus as fundamental source of Shari'ah (islamic law) dividing the world into Dar al Harb and Dar al Islam. In other words, everything not under rule of Islam - are enemy lands. Literal translation is "the house of abode of war". Convenient, isn't it? Misinterpretation is performed using chronological order, called Abrogation. For example, if Law 1 states that you shall not kill an innocent person and Law 2 states that you should punish a pervert by death, then conclusion is made "Kill them all; let God sort them out" or in Latin "Caedite eos. Novit enum Dominus qui sunt eius. But wait a second. How come the Christians are using the same doctrine? Must be popular!
ioncube, mecheil.edwar, Williams,
19.05.2021 - 06:04 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
The problem is not between Palestinians (Jews and Arabs), who live on the same territory. Take Germany, as example: historically they consisted of dozen annexed territories, who speak different dialects, barely understand and often do not like each other. However, they do not fire rockets or explode their neighbors. The land is not a problem, there is plenty. The problem is who has control over territory. But same problem exist all over the world. And they mostly solve it without wars, in civilized manners.
ioncube, Nguyentuong17, Williams,
16.05.2021 - 18:20 Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
Arabs and Jews lived in peace for almost a 1000 years, until British came over. Since then, the scenario was as following. Politicians from both sided get the money, while people are dyeing.
Williams,
28.03.2018 - 17:08 Трагедия Кемерово
То, что произошло - это преступная халатность. У нас тоже, в Маями мост обрушился из-за того, что инженер не проинструктировал цтроителей о том, как эта конструкция была расчитана и каким образом ее правильно установить - несмотря на Капитализм.
Поверьте, за четверть века практики за границей, меня вообще удивляет, как тут что-то может не рушиться, так как строители пытаются потратить минимальное количество полученных денег. Т.е. если я, как инженер не поймаю их на установке нестандартных сооружений - значит так это и будет установлено. Недавно поймал строителя школы для 400 детей на неправильном изготовлении плит стен. Вместо того, чтобы привезти с завода - он изготовил их на месте, положив формы на неровный, мокрый, треснувший асфальт. В результате все плиты были растрескавшиеся. Я написал и позвонил всем, включая директора школы. Однако, плиты были установлены, а меня подставили, что я стоил владельцу дополнительных расходов. Ушел из той компании в индустрию газа.
Ad_amant, Colourban, tygra123, Williams,
31.12.2017 - 21:05 Проектирование за рубежом
На нынещнем месте они специально держат один компьютер с Windows XP, чтобы запускать очень старую версию программы, которая им жизненно необходима для проектирования. И так - повсюду. Поймите, капитализм - это значит что Вы (владелец) можете вести свой бизнес, как Вам вздумается. И все. Есми Вы польуетесь лекалами и даете чертежнику сделать это в Автокаде, а он не умеет, то это не его, а Ваша проблема. Потому что если Вы будете искать такого, который сам все знает - то зачем Вы ему нужны? Он может открыть свой бизнес....
ovkt,
20.12.2017 - 22:14 Проектирование за рубежом
В стоительстве инженер механик обычно проектирует воздухоснабжение, вентиляцию и дренаж зданий, а также специфические соединения, где требыется знание гидравлики, например подключения баков к бензоколонке или холодильников внутри магазина. Два раза со мной работали такие инженеры, кторые ранее работали на атомной подводной лодке, т.е. в принципе этих знаний, повидимому вполне достаточно.
franzisk,
13.09.2017 - 05:58 Проектирование за рубежом
Недавно стал работать старшим инженером по проектированию бензаколонок в США. Они предложили оклад 90 тыс. долларов в год. Все проекты - типовые. До этого я столько получал на трех работах и страшно выматывался.
Кстати, если кто хочет работать инженером-механиком и проектировать системы гидравлики, воздуховоды, обогрева, вентиляции, кондиционирование и проч. имеется вакансия.
dmitry_d, rus1107, Williams,
19.12.2016 - 00:18 экспертиза за рубежом
К сожалению, меня часто нанимают именно в качестве судебного эксперта. В США даже розетку нельзя переместить на другое место без одобрения и инспекции города или области, ведь существует полно людей, которые не понимают, что делают и их надо оберегать от самих себя. Например, в Израиле один владелец ресторана убрал несущие колонны, чтобы поставить больше столиков на первом этаже. Что из этого получилось - не стану рассказывать в деталях, из уважения и сострадания, иначе Вам будут снится кошмары.
Williams,
8.12.2012 - 17:41 Помогите разобраться в продуктах Bentley
Да, я тоже работал в свое время с такми программами, которые понять может только профессор.... Мой совет: если Вы точно знаете, что делать и как делать, а программа после полу-часа работы по прежнему дает Вам головную боль и Вы не понимаете, что в ней надо делать и как туда добраться и нету хороших подсказок - бросьте ее и используйте другую!
ionico,
6.12.2012 - 04:55 Помогите разобраться в продуктах Bentley
Архитектору: Используйте Architectural Desktop фирмы Autodesk или Revit - этим сейчас пользуется большинство американских фирм. То, есть, наша фирма (Инженерная) по-старинке использует MicroStation, потому, что раньше очень многие крупные государственные проекты делались в Microstation. Это обьяснялось не взятками, данные фирмой Бентли, скажем, Министерству Транспорта, а наоборот, чем-то плохим. Бентли не имела точности Автокада. Сделайте программу, хранящую описание миллионов точек 20 лет назад, на старом компьютере - и сразу поймете разницу. Автокад даже не мог загрузить такого проекта - автомагистрали, аеропорта или квартала жилых домов. Поэтому инженеры пользовались MicroStation. Однако.... точности построений не было: она была достаточна только для графических элементов видимых на экране. Для прокладки осей дорог и проч. использовался пакет КОГО - координатной (начертательной) геометрии. Были разные пакеты ДТМ (цифровая модель земли). При помощи нее строили контуры из результатов геодезической сьемки. Потом использовали InRoads, скажем, чтобы протянуть типовое сечение вдоль оси дороги. Так и жили. Тем временем Джон Хаестад создал компанию Хаестад Методс. Писал программы не сам, а нанял, скажем, Доктора Эглина из Университета Центральной Флориды и др. предложив большую зарплату. Те сами, в Вижуал Бэйсике все сделали, а потом их уволили, как только они отдали все свои идеи. Хаестад заработал очень много, а потом продался Бентли. Еще один момент. Ваша лицензия. Она не действительна на старые продукты. То есть, Вы должны обновлять каждый год. Скажем, Вы 5 лет не платили, а теперь хотите купить новую Microstation. Что Вы думаете случится? 6000 х 5 = 30000 долларов из Вашего кармана! А Автодеск, наоборот, не хочет терять лояльного клиента. Если Вас поймают, скажем, с нелегальным софтом - то все, что Вам надо делать, это заявить, что Вы намеревались попробовать, а теперь желаете уплатить......
ionico,
5.12.2009 - 08:59 Ищу конвертор PDF в DWG...
Только что загрузил и поставил новый конвертер ПДФ то ДВГ, можешь использовать мою информацию для регистрации:

9f794d15f5e923eb1dce557f34
client@mail.ru
Temych,
26.07.2009 - 20:14 AASHTO roadside design guide
Yes, I know exactly which one you are talking about - I am not using this book ever since I studied every line of it 15 years ago. It is a 1044 page document, just sitting on my bookshelf, it is binded really well, so it would be a nightmare to scan. So, just ask a question, may be I will be able to help.

As for the Roadside Design Guide - following is the link on the Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/260297034/RDside_Design.pdf.html
Hope everyone on this forum will say "thank you" :-)

Sorry, it is not in color, but I only got it in black and white, and so did the owner of the company that I work for. But I will keep an eye on it and as soon as I see any of my friends has color one in their office I will scan it and make available for everybody!
alisafei, dankocad, Inge09, istigatore, jaga2005uk, Shmakadjaffka,

RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 28.03.2024 - 15:54