IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику uriendemonav ::: Спасибо сказали: 968 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
10.08.2021 - 09:43 CORONAVIRUS
QUOTE (rina_fish @ 21.07.2021 - 06:48) *
QUOTE (a.1.n.g @ 2.07.2021 - 20:29) *
I have not been vaccinated and do not believe in the vaccine currently circulating in my country?
Which vaccine is effective and without side effects? thanks

I think it is hard to say which vaccine is effective; apparently vaccine can lower impact of the Covid19. At first I didn't want to take vaccination but I changed my mind as I do want to travel ;( . I got AZ, one of the side effects I had was tingling feeling outside my ears and on one side of my head.
My suggestion to you is to research and always listen to both sides, asks questions...and make your decision (unless you want to travel then you will be force to have a jab).

Ive got my covid shot (single dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen) last june, not because i want to get vaccinated, its just it has been a requirement for travel on some countries where our project site is, you need show vaccination cards or at least it is more convenient having one rather than having rigorous swab test all the time upon entry or before , days of quarantine and isolation, and another swab test after. (I can fit my thumb in my nose now with all the swab test I got travelling)

Regarding side effects after the shot, I have not felt anything other than the numbness on my arm where i got the shot. was still working at site even after the covid shot.

some of my colleagues who got Janssen have shown symptoms like fever chills and fatigue on their muscles and pain in joints, all these went away after 2 days, they were advised to take a paracetamol to relieve pain and fever. maybe it depends on person to person.

All those who went for (Sinovac vaccine) felt no such side effects. they just got to work the next day , even at the second dose they felt nothing.

Some of those if not all who got Pfizer and Aztrazenica got similar symptoms with janssen , fever,chills and body aches. it went away after a few days though.

knight282009, Williams,
16.10.2017 - 02:50 Flood Modeller Pro
QUOTE (Eidos @ 15.10.2017 - 20:14) *
Up. Very useful application....

if you want a request for a medicine, post the installer and maybe details like what protection (license, dongle, trial etc..). some of the guru's here specialize in one of those protections and might take it up.
muwlla,
25.12.2011 - 13:26 Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays Mates!
mecheil.edwar,
15.08.2011 - 18:47 Autodesk Land FX
nice , autocad Addon.
tzm7,

RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 28.03.2024 - 18:08