IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

2 страниц V   1 2 >  
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
Your Opinions On Israel versus Gaza ongoing Fight
ioncube
сообщение 16.05.2021 - 03:14
Сообщение #1

Активный пользователь
Иконка группы

Из: Pakistan
Загружено: байт
Скачано: байт
Коэффициент: ---
Спасибо сказали: 403 раз(а)

Please share your opinions here. I am interested how a Russian citizen reviews Middle-East scenario
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 16.05.2021 - 06:16
Сообщение #2

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Из: Москва
Спасибо сказали: 55407 раз(а)

We have a proverb in Russia - Худой мир лучше доброй ссоры - A bad peace is better than a good quarrel.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
russianclient
сообщение 16.05.2021 - 18:20
Сообщение #3

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Из: USA
Спасибо сказали: 82 раз(а)

Arabs and Jews lived in peace for almost a 1000 years, until British came over. Since then, the scenario was as following. Politicians from both sided get the money, while people are dyeing.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
en_boy
сообщение 16.05.2021 - 23:33
Сообщение #4

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 241 раз(а)

If they share common land they should treat each other in better way as neighbours. They should make an agreement for the territories with the help of ALL big countries in the world.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
maryam
сообщение 17.05.2021 - 02:11
Сообщение #5

Прохожий
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 9 раз(а)

I agree with following:

Arabs and Jews lived in peace for almost a 1000 years, until British came over. Since then, the scenario was as following. Politicians from both sided get the money, while people are dyeing.

The innocent children are killing with bullets.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
mehakkhalid
сообщение 18.05.2021 - 07:59
Сообщение #6

Из местных
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 59 раз(а)

Might is right. The whole world is watching and people are dying.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
russianclient
сообщение 19.05.2021 - 06:04
Сообщение #7

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

The problem is not between Palestinians (Jews and Arabs), who live on the same territory. Take Germany, as example: historically they consisted of dozen annexed territories, who speak different dialects, barely understand and often do not like each other. However, they do not fire rockets or explode their neighbors. The land is not a problem, there is plenty. The problem is who has control over territory. But same problem exist all over the world. And they mostly solve it without wars, in civilized manners.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
czk
сообщение 19.05.2021 - 11:31
Сообщение #8

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Из: 6371
Спасибо сказали: 166 раз(а)

children are killed.Mâide Suresi - 32.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
ioncube
сообщение 19.05.2021 - 21:18
Сообщение #9

Активный пользователь
Иконка группы

russianclient, Do you believe that this war (& many previously) are given undue religious / spiritual colour? One can recall US rebuking USSR using religious slogans like godless b**tards
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
russianclient
сообщение 21.05.2021 - 06:16
Сообщение #10

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

I believe that fighting has nothing to do with truly religious people. Religion is just an excuse for clerics on both sides to grab political power and make money. Here is why. Both, Arabs and Jews believe in same God, Allah or Allaheinu. Christians on the other side - are idol worshipers and have the Son, the Father and Holly Spirit, because of great miscommunication. Jesus clearly remarked that he is not God, but the son of God, as any other person who has a soul, given by God. Both, Arabs and Jews have same forefathers: Abraham, Jacob, Isaac. More so, Prophet Muhammad confirmed that God gave land of Israel to Jews, as it says in Qu'ran. Now, if you were an observant Muslim, why would not you believe the Prophet? Simple, yes?

However, politicians need to find a conflict so that their face put on front page of newspaper and they get hundreds of millions of dollars from interest groups. Surah 5:21 - 5:51 describes in great detail the relationship with Jews and Christians. Indeed, there is no controversy. It basically re-affirms that everyone must adhere to the commandments and also warns, that very bad people exist among both Jews or Christians who disobey those rules, therefore any good Muslim should not take them as friends, do not follow their footsteps and oppose the perverts.

The problem is rather with scholarly consensus as fundamental source of Shari'ah (islamic law) dividing the world into Dar al Harb and Dar al Islam. In other words, everything not under rule of Islam - are enemy lands. Literal translation is "the house of abode of war". Convenient, isn't it? Misinterpretation is performed using chronological order, called Abrogation. For example, if Law 1 states that you shall not kill an innocent person and Law 2 states that you should punish a pervert by death, then conclusion is made "Kill them all; let God sort them out" or in Latin "Caedite eos. Novit enum Dominus qui sunt eius. But wait a second. How come the Christians are using the same doctrine? Must be popular!
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
malc
сообщение 21.05.2021 - 07:13
Сообщение #11

Новичок
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 20 раз(а)

Maybe its time to listen once again "IMAGINE" Lennon John. Naive, hope so. Time for humans to recognize and respect other humans. We already have bigger problems to leave on our sons.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
ioncube
сообщение 21.05.2021 - 20:02
Сообщение #12

Активный пользователь
Иконка группы

russianclient, That is a balanced reply. However regarding Christians adherence to the same monotheism as Jews & Christians; Unitarian Christians follow the same principle. Isaac Newton was Unitarian. These are a sect of Protestants: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarianism

One must recognize Israel as a land for Jews at least now as demographically but its expansionist foreign policy & no definite country borders are a problem even to UN.

There is a 2nd aspect to all this region based warfare & it lies in the post-colonial world order of the West. After colonialism died b/w 1940 - 50s garrison or frontline states popped up throughout the world. These strongholds provided (& is providing) West (US & UK) necessary command-n-control over geopolitical locations.

Israel & KSA - In middle east (for oil control & monarchy perpetuity)
Pakistan - in South Asia (against Soviets - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game )
Taiwan & South Korea (for East regions)
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
russianclient
сообщение 22.05.2021 - 04:45
Сообщение #13

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Respect - is the key word here. Also, there is on-going war for natural resources now. If Ethiopia has advanced military training and equipment, they can build a dam and destroy Egypt economy. Israel can control fishing in Jordan river. Even UK and France are ready to fight about a fishing rights. In other words, people are not civilized enough to resolve their differences without a war.

Who sabotaged Iranian fusion reactor? Iran used Siemens pumps. Japan too used Siemens pumps. Why Japan could not simply re-start the pumps by hooking up power generators? Can a country create mega-wave? Why Russians are studying patents of Nicola Tesla? Could Tesla see the future? Why Tunguski meteorite exploded in atmosphere? Did God send observers to Earth, then flood? And the last question. Why do we need nuclear weapons? Really! Repeat again what Atlantis did 70 thousand years ago? Triger the movement of tectonic plates? Like in Japan?
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
mecheil.edwar
сообщение 22.05.2021 - 13:35
Сообщение #14

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 55 раз(а)

russianclient,
Why you say this offense to all the chrestians and says are idol whorshiper!!!???
who give you the rights to say that...
and I think this forum is not the place for this kinds of these silly things....
Just kerp in mind the center of all the history old and new histroy are Jesus christ....
and the fights and big wars thay happrned and that will happen for the flase christ who will lead the world to more bloods and destructive wars....
I can reply to you... but I see the forum is not for this kinds of silly things...
I respect the thoughts for every one...
do not offense others by this way... and the real scientest who search for the truth do not follow your way ok... even Quran when speak about jesus says he is the word of god and spirit of him...
ok....
it is a long story.... chrestian people not follow idols k
ok....
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Fazlik
сообщение 22.05.2021 - 14:52
Сообщение #15

Из местных
Иконка группы

Из: Saint Petersburg
Спасибо сказали: 46 раз(а)

"When religion and politics travel in the same cart, the riders believe nothing can stand in their way. Their movement become headlong—faster and faster and faster. They put aside all thought of obstacles and forget that a precipice does not show itself to the man in a blind rush until it's too late." © Frank Herbert
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
ioncube
сообщение 22.05.2021 - 20:15
Сообщение #16

Активный пользователь
Иконка группы

mecheil.edwar, Sir you're correct Christians aren't regarded as idol worshippers nor are they. I had aptly corrected russianclient in my reply.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
russianclient
сообщение 23.05.2021 - 18:20
Сообщение #17

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Jews and Muslims understanding of monotheism is that they only pray and bow to One God, not three persons of Godhead. Trinity was argued by famous scientist Giordano Bruno, burned on the stake by inquisition in 1600. He also stated that Earth was not flat and moves around Sun. Catholic Christians went even further, by stating that Pope is God on Earth, kind of what Egyptians said about the Pharaoh. Jews and Muslims do not bow to icons of Saints, Prophets, etc. and do not make an image of God. More specifically, they do not wear a golden cross with Jesus on their neck, only because this is how they INTERPRET the Torah and Quran. That makes sense to me personally and this is my personal choice: in 30 years of studies and prayers I went from Christianity to Judaism and know many people who questioned the dogmas and did the same. May be I am wrong now, and 20 years later after reading more ancient books - I will become Zoroastrian. Apparently Christians were wrong too in 1430 and after burning Joan of Arc at the stake they canonized her in 1920. It only took about 20 year for the Pope to recognize the mistake.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Fazlik
сообщение 23.05.2021 - 22:22
Сообщение #18

Из местных
Иконка группы

Из: Saint Petersburg
Спасибо сказали: 46 раз(а)

Цитата(russianclient @ 23.05.2021 - 18:20) *
May be I am wrong now

It's sad to say, but yes. You're wrong about almost all things that you wrote in this thread. I would recommend you to read some books related to the history of Abrahamic religions. Just to avoid misunderstanding of their basic doctrines, and roots of their confronting.

Apologize
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
mecheil.edwar
сообщение 24.05.2021 - 04:30
Сообщение #19

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 55 раз(а)

Dear Colleague russianclient
I find you have left the topic and started attacking the Christian faith.
Let me tell You That the Pope of Rome does not represent all Christians. He is only represents the Catholic Church.
This mistake about the earth was not advocated by the Orthodox Church. Even this teaching contradicts the truths of the Bible, which says that the earth is round, according to what was mentioned in the book of Isaiah the Prophet, and you say that you are a Jew and you must know that.
I will present in my next post an explanation of what is happening now.
I hope you will benefit from that.
Thank you.

Сообщение отредактировал mecheil.edwar - 24.05.2021 - 04:34
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
russianclient
сообщение 24.05.2021 - 07:03
Сообщение #20

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Mecheil,
I appreciate the info. and waiting for more. Specifically, on a topic, I try to reason, that Jews and Muslims - are brothers, coming from same Forefathers. Christianity too, in my personal opinion was born as attempt of Jesus to explain Godliness to Jewish people in simple terms and did not charge money for helping people or performing miracles. By the way, I heard that Pontius Pilat, the executor, later became Christian himself and died on a cross. Why so many greatest Jewish Rabbis in history were excommunicated, chased away and prosecuted by Jews themselves! Same was happening with open-minded Christian priests, and Muslim scientists as well - because every ruler is afraid of wise person, who can take their place. Even today, in this day and age, the Pope was heavily criticized for acknowledgement of men's responsibility to pleasure their wives in marriage!
I believe, and it is my personal opinion, that regional conflicts are never religion or faith or nationality based. Punic Wars did not start because Romans hated Black people or Rome was more democratic than Carthage. More than 100 years they kept killing each other to dominate Mediterranean marketplace. Using today's technology we could feed most of the world, providing electricity, jobs, medicine and education for every person on the planet. Instead everybody finds a stupid reason to fight, because that gives them money or power.
What all men want? A woman. Who gives the license to have intimate relationship? A cleric of religious institution. How many virgins do they promise? They buy obedience and use fear to establish control. The government is doing same thing less effectively, with money, army, police, corrupt bureaucracy and courts. The essence is the same as always was. When everyone is fighting and middle class is afraid of poor, they pay taxes better, making rich people - filthy rich. Everything else is a fog and decorations, like a theatre.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение

2 страниц V   1 2 >
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему