IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

4 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
CORONAVIRUS, all the world citizens together
santorini
сообщение 14.01.2021 - 12:38
Сообщение #41

Живущий здесь
Иконка группы

Загружено: байт
Скачано: байт
Коэффициент: ---
Спасибо сказали: 3300 раз(а)

One hour ago the second one.
After the first excepting some light pain in the arm nothing.
Let see if the second will be the same.
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 14.01.2021 - 20:13
Сообщение #42

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Из: Москва
Спасибо сказали: 55813 раз(а)

В Норвегии умерли 23 привитых от COVID-19 вакциной Pfizer

https://www.rbc.ru/society/14/01/2021/60006c519a79476432459fe5

Приватный текст
Зарегистрироваться
Написать 5 сообщений (5 осталось)
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
santorini
сообщение 15.01.2021 - 08:26
Сообщение #43

Живущий здесь
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 3300 раз(а)

Well, I'm old but not an old Viking so I hope to continue moderating here, at least until I will be promoted to a higher group.

Сообщение отредактировал santorini - 15.01.2021 - 09:39
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
morten
сообщение 22.01.2021 - 12:00
Сообщение #44

Новичок
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 0 раз(а)

In Estonia many infected people but little sick people...
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 28.01.2021 - 18:34
Сообщение #45

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Wenhong Zhang - Covid-19. From Basics To Clinical Practice

World Scientific Publishing, 2021
pdf, 268 pages, english
ISBN: 978-981-122-206-1

This book introduces the epidemiological characteristics, etiology, molecular biology, virology and the latest research progress of COVID-19. It also presents the clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of the new infectious disease. The content is based on literature review of a large number of relevant articles published in China and abroad, as well as the experience of medical workers in this field in China. In the pandemic, experts from major hospitals in Shanghai had successfully treated more than 300 patients with COVID-19. Their valuable experience in diagnosis and treatment has been summarized and included in the book. It is hoped that this book will be helpful to the vast number of readers who are concerned about the research progress and treatment of COVID-19.

https://turbobi.pw/zspn505e28nj.html
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 4.02.2021 - 17:04
Сообщение #46

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Докладываю. Я переболел коронавирусом. Сам того почти не заметив. В мае месяце прошлого года. Не буду углубляться в личные детали произошедшего, но это - подтверженный лабораторно факт. Единственный симтом, который присутствовал - почти месячная бессонница.
Всем здоровья!
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 24.03.2021 - 17:10
Сообщение #47

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Wenguang, Huang X - Rehabilitation from COVID-19: An Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine Protocol

CRC Press, 2021
pdf, 376 pages, english
ISBN: 978-981-122-206-1

The COVID-19 pandemic is unlike anything the world has ever seen before. Its reach is wide, and its effects have been debilitating. Understanding this particular strain of the coronavirus and knowing the best ways to recover are more important than ever. Rehabilitation from COVID-19: An Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine Protocol contains basic knowledge about COVID-19, including its etiology, pathogenesis, and treatment both in traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine. It also includes relative assessment and rehabilitation targeting residual dysfunctions due to COVID-19, such as pulmonary dysfunction, mental disorders, and malnutrition, among others. Based on clinical experience from experts, this text has been compiled by those on the frontline against COVID-19 in Wuhan. Rehabilitation from COVID-19 is an informative collection that will be helpful to patients and medical workers alike.
- Clinical Basis of COVID-19
- Diagnosis and Treatment of COVID-19
- Dysfunctions of COVID-19
- Assessment for Rehabilitation of COVID-19
- Modern Rehabilitation Techniques for COVID-19
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Rehabilitation Treatment Techniques for COVID-19
- Diagnosis and Treatment Model of the COVID-19 Rehabilitation Unit
- Management of COVID-19 Rehabilitation Nursing
- Clinical Rehabilitation of COVID-19
- Psychological Rehabilitation of COVID-19
- Assessment and Treatment for Malnutrition of COVID-19 Patients
- Community- and Home-Based Rehabilitation of COVID-19

https://turbbit.net/hzfxf3j9056l.html
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 30.03.2021 - 10:17
Сообщение #48

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Kathryn M. Edwards, Walter A. Orenstein - The Covid-19 Vaccine Guide: The Quest for Implementation of Safe and Effective Vaccinations

Skyhorse, 2021
epub, 144 pages, english
ISBN: 9781510767225

What you should know about the Covid-19 vaccines from top experts in the field. As the SARS-Cov2 virus emerged and spread globally in early 2020, unprecedented international efforts began to develop and test vaccines to control the devastating pandemic. This book focuses on the remarkable progress in developing vaccines, the amazing effectiveness of the early vaccines, and the challenges of delivering them to the population. To put this extraordinary progress into perspective, the history of other vaccines is presented and their roles in individual protection and protection of the community, “vaccines that protect the unvaccinated,” are outlined.

The rigorous processes whereby vaccines are evaluated in distinct phases and the steps that must be met prior to obtaining regulatory approval for both vaccine safety and effectiveness are highlighted. Multiple vaccine approaches are reviewed, including new approaches such as “messenger or mRNA vaccine” that may revolutionize future vaccine development. The comprehensive models used to provide recommendations and priorities for vaccination of groups of people at risk are summarized. The book also focuses on the questions that remain unanswered after the vaccines are approved. These include duration of immunity, risk factors for vaccine failure, impact of viral evolution and variant strains, and assessment of both immediate and long-term safety. The authors also address concerns about vaccine acceptance including roll-out, access, and detailed and trusted sources of information.

https://turbobyt.com/62x044e1ln33.html
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 3.05.2021 - 13:49
Сообщение #49

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Igor Linkov, Jesse M. Keenan, Benjamin D. Trump - COVID-19: Systemic Risk and Resilience

Springer, 2021
epub, 656 pages, english
ISBN: 978-3-030-71587-8

This book aims to provide a collection of early ideas regarding the results of applying risk and resilience tools and strategies to COVID-19. Each chapter provides a distinct contribution to the new and rapidly growing literature on the developing COVID-19 pandemic from the vantage points of fields ranging from civil and environmental engineering to public policy, from urban planning to economics, and from public health to systems theory. Contributing chapters to the book are both scholars and active practitioners, who are bridging their applied work with critical scholarly interpretation and reflection. The book's primary purpose is to empower stakeholders and decision-makers with the most recent research in order that they can better understand the systemic and sweeping nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as which strategies could be implemented to maximize socioeconomic and public health recovery and adaptation over the long-term.

https://turbobyt.com/w57m7i4ha1ij.html
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
yoyohibo
сообщение 10.06.2021 - 08:50
Сообщение #50

Прохожий
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 26 раз(а)

I heard santorini got infected with Corona Virus, can't see him active on this forum neither on his civilea.com forum, I wish he get well soon. doctor.gif
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
ripach
сообщение 10.06.2021 - 15:35
Сообщение #51

Завсегдатай
Иконка группы

Из: spain
Спасибо сказали: 94 раз(а)

Very strange, he was vaccinated with Pfizer and should not suffer from the illnesses of covid.
In March I was infected. I was 30 days with covid19 and the second week for me was horrible.

I wish he would recover soon

Сообщение отредактировал ripach - 10.06.2021 - 15:53
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
FROGJUMPMY
сообщение 11.06.2021 - 03:49
Сообщение #52

Прохожий
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 31 раз(а)

We All wish you good health santorini, get well soon and come back with strong will to survive alc.gif
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
a.1.n.g
сообщение 2.07.2021 - 19:29
Сообщение #53

Прохожий
Иконка группы

Из: ~nomaden~
Спасибо сказали: 16 раз(а)

I have not been vaccinated and do not believe in the vaccine currently circulating in my country?
Which vaccine is effective and without side effects? thanks
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 10.07.2021 - 09:45
Сообщение #54

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

-/-
Прикрепленные файлы
Прикрепленный файл  c7df3109_1c52_48c0_bf99_829a3442513a.jpg ( 294.82 килобайт ) Кол-во скачиваний: 52

Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
rina_fish
сообщение 20.07.2021 - 22:48
Сообщение #55

Новичок
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 5 раз(а)

QUOTE (a.1.n.g @ 2.07.2021 - 20:29) *
I have not been vaccinated and do not believe in the vaccine currently circulating in my country?

I think it is hard to say which vaccine is effective; apparently vaccine can lower impact of the Covid19. At first I didn't want to take vaccination but I changed my mind as I do want to travel ;( . I got AZ, one of the side effects I had was tingling feeling outside my ears and on one side of my head.
My suggestion to you is to research and always listen to both sides, asks questions...and make your decision (unless you want to travel then you will be force to have a jab).
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
uriendemonav
сообщение 10.08.2021 - 09:43
Сообщение #56

Retired
Иконка группы

Из: Interpol, Mongolia
Спасибо сказали: 968 раз(а)

QUOTE (rina_fish @ 21.07.2021 - 06:48) *
QUOTE (a.1.n.g @ 2.07.2021 - 20:29) *

I think it is hard to say which vaccine is effective; apparently vaccine can lower impact of the Covid19. At first I didn't want to take vaccination but I changed my mind as I do want to travel ;( . I got AZ, one of the side effects I had was tingling feeling outside my ears and on one side of my head.
My suggestion to you is to research and always listen to both sides, asks questions...and make your decision (unless you want to travel then you will be force to have a jab).

Ive got my covid shot (single dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen) last june, not because i want to get vaccinated, its just it has been a requirement for travel on some countries where our project site is, you need show vaccination cards or at least it is more convenient having one rather than having rigorous swab test all the time upon entry or before , days of quarantine and isolation, and another swab test after. (I can fit my thumb in my nose now with all the swab test I got travelling)

Regarding side effects after the shot, I have not felt anything other than the numbness on my arm where i got the shot. was still working at site even after the covid shot.

some of my colleagues who got Janssen have shown symptoms like fever chills and fatigue on their muscles and pain in joints, all these went away after 2 days, they were advised to take a paracetamol to relieve pain and fever. maybe it depends on person to person.

All those who went for (Sinovac vaccine) felt no such side effects. they just got to work the next day , even at the second dose they felt nothing.

Some of those if not all who got Pfizer and Aztrazenica got similar symptoms with janssen , fever,chills and body aches. it went away after a few days though.

Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
СергейСаныч
сообщение 26.08.2021 - 11:35
Сообщение #57

Новичок
Иконка группы

Спасибо сказали: 1 раз(а)

Очень полезный акк в русскоязычном инстаграме - @petitebete.
Привились с женой в апреле с.г. Реакция на вакцину совершенно разная: я пару раз почесал место укола, а её лихорадило с температурой два раза по три дня. Все индивидуально.
Считаю, что лучше получить больше шансов, чем оказаться совсем безоружным.

Upd.: Вакцина - "СпутникV"

Сообщение отредактировал СергейСаныч - 26.08.2021 - 11:36
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 22.10.2021 - 13:03
Сообщение #58

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Sputnik V1+V2 in the spring. After 6 months there are only 26 BAU/ml (IgG for RBD domen SARS-Cov2)
Re-vaccination is coming soon ... ph34r.gif
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 23.10.2021 - 20:18
Сообщение #59

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Лонгрид о мутациях коронавируса в популярной форме.

The coronavirus is still mutating. But will that matter? We need to keep the respect for this virus.

A drop in infections offers hope that the end of the pandemic is in sight. The virus may have something to say about that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/18/coronavirus-mutations/
Прикрепленные файлы
Прикрепленный файл  IMG_20211023_202223.jpg ( 817.54 килобайт ) Кол-во скачиваний: 1

Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение
Williams
сообщение 10.11.2021 - 16:22
Сообщение #60

Торговец чёрным деревом
Иконка группы

Нужна ли вакцинация переболевшим?

Есть понятие напряженного иммунитета и ненапряженного (долговременного) иммунитета. В первые месяцы после болезни (и вакцинации) наблюдается напряженный иммунитет, который защищает от повторного заболевания: в крови 3-7 месяцев определяются высокие титры антител, 1-2 месяца циркулируют цитотоксические Т лимфоциты. Постепенно антитела исчезают, и Т-лимфоциты мигрируют в лимфоузлы, однако в организме остаются В- и Т-клетки памяти, долгоживущие плазматические клетки, которые при повторной встрече с антигеном быстро развертывают иммунный ответ. Активация иммунных клеток памяти в организме и синтез антител занимает примерно 3-10 суток. Это долговременный иммунитет, который плохо защищает от заражения, но снижает тяжесть течения болезни.

Помните, А. Гинцбург говорил о том, что Спутник будет защищать 2 года? Он имел в виду именно долговременный иммунитет, который защищает от тяжелого течения. Вероятно, такая оценка была дана на основе данных по аденовирусным вакцинам от MERS и Эбола. Известно, что долговременный иммунитет после COVID-19 сохраняется около года. Высокая эффективность Pfizer против уханьского штамма (на уровне 91,3%) сохраняется как минимум 6 месяцев после вакцинации.

Итак, напряженный иммунитет к CОVID-19 длится 3-7 месяцев, а долговременный иммунитет - минимум 1-2 года. Однако, если Вы переболели, то Вы получите QR-код только на 6 месяцев. Многие эксперты рекомендуют вакцинацию даже через 2-3 месяца после болезни. Почему? Давайте разбираться.

-> https://habr.com/ru/post/587964/
Вставить ник
+Цитировать сообщение

4 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему