IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику gt888 ::: Спасибо сказали: 15 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
15.11.2020 - 13:39 Updated satellite images
Just tried SASGIS. Unfortunately the maps are the same from Google, Bing and ESRI sad.gif

It would be great to be able to access the images taken by satellites in recent passages around the planet but unfortunately it seems that these services are only paid (and very expensive).

I've only found free services based on Sentinel satellites but the resolution is too poor for any real application...
relu59,
10.09.2019 - 11:26 Mining engineering problem
Open pit mines with perfectly vertical walls and perfectly horizontal forecourts inserted in an extremely irregular morphological context with the presence of numerous artificial stone dumps (which must be removed but must not be considered excavated volumes) and historical level curves that therefore do not correspond with the real .The first thing I did was a beautiful topographic survey with a drone of the whole area and to report on the plan the DSM of the area.Now ?I find it extremely difficult to reconstruct the irregular morphology by digitizing it on SURPAC. Furthermore this morphology would include volumes (stone dumps) that are not included in the material to be quarried.The ideal would be to pull out a 3D model directly from Photoscan and work on it, simulating excavations. But I don't think there are any software that do this automatically.Advice?
czk,

RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 19.04.2024 - 12:42